Here are a few convention tips to make your experience at BryceCon fun, safe, and memorable!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take time out for meals. Don't just snack on chips, candy, and soda.
- Remember the elevation. We're at over 7000 feet.
- Get enough sleep.
- Be respectful of the location, people, and games.
- Control your temper.
- Monitor your children.
- We're a remote tourist location. Restaurants and groceries are limited. Mini refrigerators and microwaves are available in the rooms.
- If you're scheduled to play or run a game make sure to be there on time.
- No weapons, real or fake, are allowed.
- No alcohol in any of the gaming areas.
- Every year approximately 1.5 million people visit Bryce Canyon. During BryceCon we practically have it to ourselves. Enjoying a weekend of gaming and some time with nature makes a great weekend combination.
- Make new friends.
- Be patient with others. Everyone is at a different skill level.